Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family Fun magazine

The greatest kid crafty magazine will be $4.59 a year tomorrow only at http://bestdealmagazines.com/ . There is a deal a day this week so you can check each day for the deal of the day. Woodcraft is one and so is Daily Walk which looks like a good magazine. I love this website and have been a customer for years. I used to pay full price for Family Fun but I have ordered from here now for about 6 years.
Sorry that I didn't get around to posting the photos yet. I will do it real soon. The camera is in my purse all the way across the room! I am snuggled in bed watching PS I love you with my DH.
Got the boys 2 puppies today. Really cute puppies! I have to take some photos of them to post too.
Lights out the movie is getting good!

6 comments:

Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...

Stephanie, thanks for checking out my blog.. I remember after Seth went to Glory, a friend sent me an email saying she was sorry for our loss but so happy for Seth who was dancing in Heaven and would never know sin. I was greatly comforted by that! Thank you for your comment!

The Bennett-Earls Family said...

Hey Mom :)! Thanks so much for the sweet comment! We are so blessed to have you all in our lives! What kind of puppies did you guys get? I can't wait to see them!!!

The Tureks said...

What's new Stephanie? I LOVE that you have a blog and that you read mine. :-) I hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hasnain Dill said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting! Partytent

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Michelle Grey said...

You have done good job. Nice post Thanks for sharing, Below some useful information too......
Franke Sink Tap Packages, Franke Inset Sinks, Franke Undermount Sinks, Franke Hoods, Franke Downdraft, Franke Kitchen Taps, Franke Instant Hot Water Taps, Franke Filter Flow Taps. Franke Waste Disposal, Franke Kitchen Accessories.
Thanks