Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I finally got my new camera!

I got a new camera yesterday. I broke my LCD screen on the youth temple trip a couple of weeks ago and have been trying to get Polaroid to repair it. They say it is not repairable. They will let me trade it in and give me a discount on a new camera if I call them next week after their trade in program begins. I went to Walmart and the phone was on sale for $89.99. I had bought the first one on 5/28/08 and I broke it on 6/18/08. I paid over $100 for the first one and since it was on sale, I just got the same camera. I can now post some photos again! (well, after I load the software for the camera since I had not even gotten around to that before I broke the first camera) I have some great photos from Girl's Camp and the Youth temple trip. Youth conference is the 17th of July so I will have some great photos from that too!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Steph!
I am so glad you got a camera! I have missed "seeing" photos with your blogposts.

Hasnain Dill said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting! Partytent

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Michelle Grey said...

You have done good job. Nice post Thanks for sharing, Below some useful information too......
Franke Sink Tap Packages, Franke Inset Sinks, Franke Undermount Sinks, Franke Hoods, Franke Downdraft, Franke Kitchen Taps, Franke Instant Hot Water Taps, Franke Filter Flow Taps. Franke Waste Disposal, Franke Kitchen Accessories.
Thanks

Michelle Grey said...

You have done good job. Nice post Thanks for sharing, Below some useful information too......
Franke Sink Tap Packages, Franke Inset Sinks, Franke Undermount Sinks, Franke Hoods, Franke Downdraft, Franke Kitchen Taps, Franke Instant Hot Water Taps, Franke Filter Flow Taps. Franke Waste Disposal, Franke Kitchen Accessories.
Thanks

Michelle Grey said...

You have done good job. Nice post Thanks for sharing, Below some useful information too......
Franke Sink Tap Packages, Franke Inset Sinks, Franke Undermount Sinks, Franke Hoods, Franke Downdraft, Franke Kitchen Taps, Franke Instant Hot Water Taps, Franke Filter Flow Taps. Franke Waste Disposal, Franke Kitchen Accessories.
Thanks