Monday, August 11, 2008

My Verve Visual Challenges are complete and posted

See my SCS gallery here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=78918
Now I can enter to win the grand prize since I completed all 12 sketches. The prize is a boatload of stamps valued at $114 from Verve Stamps! Tomorrow is the last day so if you have not started on your sketches, you are waaaay behind. Here is the main link to the Verve Stamps Splitcoast Stamper threads http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=208
Now I can rest. Well, as much as a woman can with 3 males in my house! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.
Pakistani Talk Shows, Dramas Online, Drama Online, Pakistani Dramas, Urdu Columns, Hum TV Dramas, ARY Dramas, Pakistan News
Daily Latest News, breaking news, current news, top headlines in Urdu from Pakistan, World, Sports, Health, Business, Politics and Entertainment.
Thanks