Friday, August 29, 2008

Wednesday challenge- playing catch up now!

http://paperprincessatplay.blogspot.com/2008/08/challenge-3-birthday-atc.html This is Wednesday's challenge. I am a little behind but you can still play too. Your entry must be posted by August 30. I used the bar code from the Lucky You set to create the background paper from SU Very Vanilla. I stamped one way with SU Soft Sky and the other way with SU So Saffron. I LOVE how that turned out! The happy birthday candle stamp is a Studio G $1 stamp from Michael's. The other stamped image is from the Inkadinkado Humorous Birthday set. I stamped them both with black Archival Ink and used various SU markers to color them. The ribbon is just some olive ribbon also from the $1 selection at Michael's. I have a hard time with ATC cards cause there's just not enough space on them for my imagination. I enjoyed making this one though once the background turned out so great.

3 comments:

Tanis said...

What a cool way to use the bar code!! Super cute :)

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Hasnain Dill said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting! Partytent