Friday, August 29, 2008

Wednesday challenge- playing catch up now!

http://paperprincessatplay.blogspot.com/2008/08/challenge-3-birthday-atc.html This is Wednesday's challenge. I am a little behind but you can still play too. Your entry must be posted by August 30. I used the bar code from the Lucky You set to create the background paper from SU Very Vanilla. I stamped one way with SU Soft Sky and the other way with SU So Saffron. I LOVE how that turned out! The happy birthday candle stamp is a Studio G $1 stamp from Michael's. The other stamped image is from the Inkadinkado Humorous Birthday set. I stamped them both with black Archival Ink and used various SU markers to color them. The ribbon is just some olive ribbon also from the $1 selection at Michael's. I have a hard time with ATC cards cause there's just not enough space on them for my imagination. I enjoyed making this one though once the background turned out so great.

1 comment:

Tanis said...

What a cool way to use the bar code!! Super cute :)