Friday, August 15, 2008

So many contests this week!

So, Sylvie heard that I entered 12 cards in the Verve Stamp challenges. She was so interested in all the different sketches. She said "They are all so yummy!"
The suspense was torture! Will my Aunt Steph WIN? There were lots of great stamp sets to be given away and nobody needs more stamps MORE than Aunt Steph!


Then the announcements were made. All of the prizes were given away. Aunt Steph did not win anything this time! Sylvie was beside herself!

But Steph will be back with more entries in lots of challenges cause that's the way we roll! We are not quitters! Thanks for checking out my Aunt Steph's blog and we both hope you will come back for more cards and quite possibly, more comments from me, Sylvie. AND if you are lucky, more photos of my sweet face too.

4 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my gosh!!! SUCH a cutie!! Clever post!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a cutie! :)

Susan said...

Sylvie is beautiful! She must look like her Aunt Steph! (don't tell your sister I said that!)

Christi Flores said...

Oh how sweet!! :)