Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Amy's 1st challenge

http://lorealle.blogspot.com/ for details on this challenge.
Here is my entry:

It is a white cardstock base with Bazzill cardstock in raspberry and bright pink layers. The Daisy is from Paperbilities with a pastel pink rhinestone brad from SEI in the center. The swirl stamp is a $1 Studio G clear stamp. The I Love You stamp is also a $1 Studio G Katie & Co stamp. Both are stamped with Archival Ink in Jet Black. I stamped the I Love You on shrink plastic, punched a hole with an office hole punch, shrunk the piece and ran a piece of pink ribbon through it. I used the Stampin Up slot punch to create the holes in the raspberry layer for the ribbon to feed through.
I am wiped out from our trip but we got a good report and expect wonderful things from this new treatment. I will post more about that tomorrow. I have to get on to my next challenge since this leg ends tonight.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful card! I am so glad to hear the report is good. I wanted to email you badly, but waited because I thought you were probably exhausted and trying to get back into a routine w/ the boys.

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Hasnain Dill said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting! Partytent