Friday, February 1, 2008

Pooka's 1st challenge

Here's my entry for yesterday's challenge. It is Bazzill cardstock in pink and white with a Delta Music stamp that I got at Big Lots yesterday for $2.00. The sentiment is a Stampin Up stamp from the 1998 Say It With Scriptures set. I used the Stampin Up slot punch to punch two holes for my ribbon to feed through. I also added a gold heart brad near the sentiment to draw your attention to it. I used Archival Ink in Jet Black and Stampin Up's Regal Rose Classic Ink to stamp with.
And here is the very simple back:

The stamp is from a Christmas set from Hobby Lobby. I liked the simple back because it reminded me of the plain backs of the Valentine's that you got when you were a kid. They usually folded over and you had some cute little stickers to close them with. I can not tell you how many times my children folded them the wrong way and put the stickers on. Yikes, those were the toughest stickers to remove without damaging the card!

Now, I must get on to today' s challenge. It is a very cool challenge! I will post my entry shortly.

No comments: