Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Here's my sweet Adam. He always "sneaks" on Barry's spot in the bed and man is he a bed hog!
Your Elf Name Is...
Freckles Tinsel Toes


How do they know I have freckles to name me that? Go get your Elf name and come right back!


Spent my day with my best bud, Shannon. Today is her birthday so we enjoyed a Cracker Barrel breakfast and then HOURS in Hobby Lobby. Got all my goodies spread out on my bed right now. It will take me hours to come up with one card. Barron is singing in the Christmas program tonight at his school. Isn't is nice that our school still recognize Christmas for what it is? It seems all stores have taken Christmas out of their sales ads. They are all calling it "Holiday" sales. I got news for them: WE are celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ in our home. You can't take Christ out of OUR Christmas! So, I will be posting Christmas cards later this week. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Susan said...

We celebrate Christ @ our house too! Amen.

Love your blog candy ... why don't you show us all the goodies from HL too??

TTFN