Friday, December 28, 2007

We're back!



Sorry that the photo is so small. It is not a photo that I took. I got it from an online gallery of Myrtle Beach photos. We only spent about 45 minutes on the oceanfront and I did not take my camera. Barry and I went to Myrtle Beach ALONE! We stayed at the River Oaks Golf Resort in a nice 2 BR condo. We were in a gated community so it was quiet and off season meant very few other people. We had the heated pool to ourselves which was nice too. It was a much needed break after the year we have had with the loss of 3 of our parents. Of course, the quiet is over. The boys are making so much noise in the living room right now!
All of our Christmas decor came down today too. How about y'all? Have you packed away the lights and stuff?
Tomorrow is Barron's birthday. He will be 10. He wants a bowling party tomorrow night.
Craft on!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you are home!! Susan has been over today helping me get my craft room organized. She really helped me. I am so happy.
We are going to have to get together soon and play!

Susan said...

Welcome home! What do you mean you went ALONE!! That's not right!!

Ellen's and Barron share a birthday - how about that!

Alisha said...

Sounds like you had a fun vacation. I loved Myrtle Beach, just never got to get in the water of course. I really need to go visit South Carolina again, it's so beautiful there. I can't believe how old your boys are getting.