Thursday, May 22, 2008

3rd entry in the Gina K Designs sketch challenge

It's Stampin Up Porcelain Prints designer paper and In Color cardstock. I used Turtle Crossing stamps for this one too. I had to use my computer to print the sentiment. The flowers were a white bunch that I purchased for 1.99 and I color them with my SU markers or my BIC Mark It Up markers. The rhinestones are pale green. I am pretty pleased with the looks of this card.
I gotta get it in my gallery and link it to the challenge thread which is here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9888803#post9888803
before 7 pm central time. Thanks again for reading my blog.

3 comments:

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Michelle Grey said...

You have done good job. Nice post Thanks for sharing, Below some useful information too......
Franke Sink Tap Packages, Franke Inset Sinks, Franke Undermount Sinks, Franke Hoods, Franke Downdraft, Franke Kitchen Taps, Franke Instant Hot Water Taps, Franke Filter Flow Taps. Franke Waste Disposal, Franke Kitchen Accessories.
Thanks