Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gina K Designs had an online blog release party!

And I attended Tuesday night! There were 3 sketch challenges and 3 contest questions. Here is the link http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/922024&cat=500&ppuser=78918
to the forum so you can play along if you like. The prize for each sketch challenge is a set of Gina K Designs stamps with a value of $18.95. Here are 2 of my entries and I am working on the third. The deadline is 7 pm central time tonight!
I picked up the cutest set of clear stamps Wednesday at Scrapbook Creations. It is Turtle Crossing by Tricia Santry Studio. It has turtles, flowers, tags. dots, circles and butterfly stamps as well as several sentiments. A total of 15 stamps for $7.99 and I used a 40% off coupon to make it an even better deal. (The Live it Up stamp used below is from a dollar set from Michaels not from the Turtle Crossing set)
Thanks for stopping by!