Thursday, May 22, 2008

Altered coasters

We made a couple of these at our Girl's Day Out in May. We had such a fun day (and night too) The next one is June 21st. You can come too!
I came home and made this one with a beach theme. The shells and sea glass are from Big Lots and cost $2 for a pretty nice size mesh bag.
The designer paper is a two-sided paper called Seaside Breeze by Reminisce. This will be cute with a couple of photos of my sweet grandchildren who went to Myrtle Beach with us for Mother's Day this year. I am a very lucky mom and grandma!
I am a MAD MAD poster today (this is my 3rd and final post today)
Gnight!

4 comments:

Susan said...

I LOVE those coasters! How cute will they be with your grandbabies on there. You did a great job. And ... I didn't know Big Lots had beach glass. Where?? I gotta go buy some, lol.

Hasnain Dill said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting! Partytent

Hasnain Dill said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting! Partytent

Michelle Grey said...

You have done good job. Nice post Thanks for sharing, Below some useful information too......
Franke Sink Tap Packages, Franke Inset Sinks, Franke Undermount Sinks, Franke Hoods, Franke Downdraft, Franke Kitchen Taps, Franke Instant Hot Water Taps, Franke Filter Flow Taps. Franke Waste Disposal, Franke Kitchen Accessories.
Thanks