Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day card


I've been papercrafting! I made 4 cards yesterday. This is the Mother's Day card that I made.
It is Bazzil cardstock in 2 shades of pink and just basic white. Sorry, I don't know the shade names. They have like a million shades so you can always find a shade to match whatever paper you have. The designer paper is by Basic Grey and the only name I could find on it was Attractive with the Sugared trademark. The stamp was from a huge set of stamps from Village Arts Press that I picked up either at AC Moore, Hobby Lobby or Michael's a few years ago. I used Stampin Up's Regal Rose ink pad. A little white ribbon and a dark pink brad.
Happy Mother's Day to all of my friends who are moms, stepmoms, those who are not moms but want to be someday. Happy Mother's Day especially to those whom God called to be women who can not bear children but are wonderful listeners and surrogate moms to other mom's children--you are priceless!

2 comments:

mawmawjoan said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!!

Susan said...

Beautiful Card. Hope your Mother's Day was great. Maybe we'll see you Saturday??