Saturday, January 26, 2008

Alex's 3rd challenge


Sew fun! This one took me just a second to decide what I wanted to do. I love the art of using thread on these Marvy punches though I forget what it is called. I believe it's something like Spirelli. Does anyone know? This card is a textured cardstock from Colorbok in pink, white and a dark olive green with a Stampin Up designer paper series that I do not remember the name of. I bet someone knows that! The stamp is from the 6th series of Studio G $1.00 clear stamp sets at Michael's.
Tomorrow is a day of rest but the challenges will continue on Monday. I will post the location as soon as it is final just in case it has to be moved at the last minute again. Thanks for following along and I will be awaiting the challenge details myself. See ya Monday.

3 comments:

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Hasnain Dill said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting! Partytent

Michelle Grey said...

You have done good job. Nice post Thanks for sharing, Below some useful information too......
Franke Sink Tap Packages, Franke Inset Sinks, Franke Undermount Sinks, Franke Hoods, Franke Downdraft, Franke Kitchen Taps, Franke Instant Hot Water Taps, Franke Filter Flow Taps. Franke Waste Disposal, Franke Kitchen Accessories.
Thanks