Monday, January 21, 2008

Bev's challenge of the day-use black, white and any shade of grey


Here's my entry-finally. A mish mash of products that were floating around in my stash. I know that the snowflakes came from Wal-Mart at Christmastime. The Winter Wonder stamp is from a set of Hobby Lobby set and is stamped in Cotton White Staz On Opaque.The ribbon is from the stash of ribbon that Debbie http://studiobeecreations.blogspot.com/ sent me in the blog candy that I won a few months back. The rhinestone brad was in the grab bag that I purchased from Queen Kat Designs store http://www.katstamps.com/shop/. The textured cardstock is from a pack of paper that I bought at Hobby Lobby.
Another fun challenge! Y'all go here http://sierragrannie.blogspot.com/ to participate in the next few days of challenges.
I have new photos of our granddaughter, Journey. I will post them in the morning after I crop them a little. G'night.

5 comments:

Susie Blackwell said...

Great Card!

Susan said...

Nice card! Are you hoping for another snow day?

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Hasnain Dill said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting! Partytent

Michelle Grey said...

You have done good job. Nice post Thanks for sharing, Below some useful information too......
Franke Sink Tap Packages, Franke Inset Sinks, Franke Undermount Sinks, Franke Hoods, Franke Downdraft, Franke Kitchen Taps, Franke Instant Hot Water Taps, Franke Filter Flow Taps. Franke Waste Disposal, Franke Kitchen Accessories.
Thanks