Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Pioneer Woman Cooks and makes me laugh and laugh and laugh

http://thepioneerwomancooks.com/2007/11/delicious_creamy_mashed_potatoes.html

Y'all have to go read this recipe and more of her other recipes. Her blog is fabulous. Oooops, some people say that I say fabulous a lot. Well, just go check out the recipe and I bet you will be adding The Pioneer Woman to your favorites (like I just did).
Now, I really must go prepare the lesson that I have to teach in the morning at church. Oh my goodness, I have waited until the last minute again but I was REALLY hoping for the 3 inches of promised snow. Darn weather man. It has rained ALL day. I don't know how he sleeps with all the broken promises hanging over his head!

5 comments:

Debbie/StudioBeeCreations said...

Hey, Stephanie...my daughter said it snowed at her house in Taylors!!...look outside!...lol!

Susan said...

I have just found the Pioneer Woman blog too. Very interesting. I, too, was hoping for snow. I heard Atlanta got plenty, and I guess the greenville area ... but where is ours??? Darn rain. I had already convinced myslf that I wouldn't have to work on Saturday ... instead I worked and watched it rain! ugh.
See you FRIDAY!!!

Hasnain Dill said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting! Partytent

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Michelle Grey said...

You have done good job. Nice post Thanks for sharing, Below some useful information too......
Franke Sink Tap Packages, Franke Inset Sinks, Franke Undermount Sinks, Franke Hoods, Franke Downdraft, Franke Kitchen Taps, Franke Instant Hot Water Taps, Franke Filter Flow Taps. Franke Waste Disposal, Franke Kitchen Accessories.
Thanks