Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tracy's Happy Place challenge


I got a Cricut for Christmas. The challenge is to make something with a new item that you got for Christmas. My Cricut is barely out of the box! This card is cardstock and designer paper from a bundle by American Traditional Designs named Celebrate that I purchased at Hobby Lobby. The flowers and sentiment are Cricut die cuts. I added some buttons for dimension. I love the bright colors. I am sure I will love my Cricut as soon as I get to play with it more.
The challenge is here... http://tracyshappyplace.blogspot.com/ and you have until Jan. 31st for this one.
Good luck on all the challenges!

8 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Great job on the card! Hope you enjoy the toy!! Thanks for playin' along with the challenge and good luck. :0)

Andrea, said...

Great card, love those flowers

debby4000 said...

Fab card, looking forward to see more cards using the cricut.

Jilli said...

Great card! I asked for a Cricut but apparently Santa had run out of them...you were obviously one of the lucky ones lol!

Juliet said...

Gorgeous card - lovely bright colours.

Hasnain Dill said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting! Partytent

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Michelle Grey said...

You have done good job. Nice post Thanks for sharing, Below some useful information too......
Franke Sink Tap Packages, Franke Inset Sinks, Franke Undermount Sinks, Franke Hoods, Franke Downdraft, Franke Kitchen Taps, Franke Instant Hot Water Taps, Franke Filter Flow Taps. Franke Waste Disposal, Franke Kitchen Accessories.
Thanks