Friday, January 18, 2008

Queen Kat Designs

********************** My King Cat Adam**************
Here's my King Cat, Boy and my son, Barron. We do not have any Queen Cats. However, the Queen Kat Designs challenge is here today http://inkcicles.blogspot.com/
I will post my entry later today. I just had to share my cute photos.
Do you see my cat's beautiful blue eyes? He is gorgeous and sooo sweet. Unless, of course, you open the door and have food in your hand! He kept trying to eat the strap on my camera because it was hanging down when I took this photo. My granddaughter, Abigail, gave us the cat. She said she would save me a white kitten when her gray momma cat was pregnant. The daddy cat was gray too so we were not worried about having to take a kitten. Boy was the only white kitten with gray markings that she had. Lucky for us, it was a male kitten. We (Nana and Papa) could not say no when she brought Boy to us.

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Look at all the cute kats!

:-)