Saturday, January 12, 2008

Nina's Day 3 Challenge-Pick your favorite stamp and....

More challenge details are here...http://creatinginsolitude.blogspot.com/

This is my project made with my new favorite stamp! I love the little flower. It brings back memories of my childhood. Do all kids blow on those and make a wish?
This is also the stamp set that I have been so anxiously awaiting. My package from QKD came yesterday. It is so beautiful even without color. I intended to color it with my chalks but look at it. It's so lovely that simple black on this tumbled tile is perfect. I don't know now if I willl color them. I plan to make a set of 4 of these. Would you color them?
The Round Robin party moves on to... http://paperprincessatplay.blogspot.com/ and begins on Monday. You still have time to join in on the fun and win a mini stamp set from QKD.

5 comments:

the dreamer said...

Hi, Stephanie! Wow, that's one great project!

Don't you just love QKD's stamps? Yep, they are so gorgeous I have a hard time picturing them in anything other than black. =)

Thank you so much for playing in the challenges. Looking forward to seeing more of your work with QKD stamps!

Do post them in the QKD Gallery if you can. =)

http://www.katstamps.com/gallery1/index.php

Nina

P.S. Good luck in the final draw!

Susan said...

Love it! You know me, heck yeah, I'd color it. lol!

Hasnain Dill said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting! Partytent

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Michelle Grey said...

You have done good job. Nice post Thanks for sharing, Below some useful information too......
Franke Sink Tap Packages, Franke Inset Sinks, Franke Undermount Sinks, Franke Hoods, Franke Downdraft, Franke Kitchen Taps, Franke Instant Hot Water Taps, Franke Filter Flow Taps. Franke Waste Disposal, Franke Kitchen Accessories.
Thanks