Friday, January 18, 2008

Inkcicles challenge-use pink, black and white

Scroll down for the location of today's challenge in my previous post.
Here is my card for Nancy's challenge for today. It's bright pink cardstock from a Mixed Media Pack by Colorbok. The black cardstock is Textured Cardstock by Crafts etc. The flower is from Queen Kat Designs' Lucky You stamp set. The sentiment is from a Stampin Up set that hopefully someone will recognize and let me know which set to put it back into. The little set of matchbook emery boards were a little something I bought for the attendees of a Mary Kay party that I had a few years ago. I remembered them when I read Nancy's challenge this afternoon and luckily found them under my sink in the bathroom. I knew it would be a perfect attachment to this card. Now, that flower needs a little pink rhinestone but I am all out of pink ones. Sounds like an emergency trip to the new scrapbook store in town in the morning! I know you girls know what I mean. Hope y'all are enjoyin' this round robin with QKD as much as I am. See you back here tomorrow now!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Awesome card! OOO.... out of pink bling! That is an emergency! Take me with you.

;-)