Saturday, January 5, 2008

Penny's 3rd and final challenge-use fibers on your card


Not sure, does ribbon count as fibers? I better run to the scrapbook store right quick and get some fibers. I will post another card later tonight just in case this one does not qualify.
Anywho, it's SU Night of Navy cardstock, Art Blanche designer paper by EK Success, silver translucent ribbon ($1 spool from Big Lots, snowflake stamp by Martha Stewart's Joy collection and Happy New Year from Anna Griffin's Seasonal Sentiments set. All rubber stamping done in StazOn Opaque Cotton White. And lastly a tiny blue button on the folded up corner of the double sided designer paper.
And as promised another card with REAL Fibers:

SU Real Red cardstock with The Paper Studio designer paper. Glittering Yarn sewn on. A $1 stamp from Michael's stamped in Real Red telling my honey Happy Valentine's Day!I am going to add something else in that BIG empty spot-just have not found it yet! Maybe a gift card to my favorite restaurant so my honey will take me there. Any guesses as to where that is? I have 2 copycat recipes for 2 of their great soups that are fantastic. One of them you can make into a gift in a jar. OK! OK! OK! It's Olive Garden. We just finished off the gift card that my lovely daughter gave me for my birthday. $50 goes a long way with the all you can eat Soup, salad and breadsticks lunch which BTW is available all day and night even though it's not on the evening menu.
A new challenge Monday so check back and I will post the challenge or you can check here http://qksc.blogspot.com/ to participate yourself! Get in on the madness!!!!
Thanks for checking my creations!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Great job Steph! Love it! You're a crazy card making woman these days! I hope you win something from the challenges!

cdcdcd said...

Thanks for sharing such a Nice info. I really Appreciated. Franke Sinks