Thursday, January 10, 2008

Queen Kat Designs Round 3 Challenge begins at Nina's

You can find the challenge here... http://creatinginsolitude.blogspot.com/. Day 1's challenge is a no brainer for a QKD shopper. Good luck! It's not a design challenge--got you curious?
I have some friends who are going through a tough time right now with sickness in their family. Please say a prayer for the Moore family who have had a family member put on life support today.
Also, check out this miracle baby. Please watch the video and say a prayer for this family as well. You will get hooked on this faithful husband/new daddy's blog... http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/2008/01/hands-on-miracle.html
Humbles me.
I have been given so much. A moment to reflect and be thankful.............

Most kind and gracious Heavenly Father,
I thank You and I pray for continued miracles and comfort for these families as You work in their lives. I am grateful for the easy days I have in my life, for my healthy children, for a wonderful surrounding of family and friends who love me, a loving husband who helps me in my walk with You, for Your strength in my times of weakness, for all the numerous blessings that You bestow upon me daily and ask for all that You see that I stand in the need of. In the Holy name of my Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Thank you Steph! I appreciate the prayers for my mother-in-law so very much.

CFHusband said...

Thank you!